1 min read
So I'm doing a lot of digital reorganizing at the moment. I've blown away my old blog and looking to migrate everything to one place.
Doing this I created a placeholder homepage at [davidjohnmead.com]() until I sort everything out. When doing this I noticed that everytime I used the `title` attribute on a link and filled it in with the word "Twitter", the link disappeared.
So I popped open the inspector and found this when looking at the element...
This is *not* my CSS. Then I saw this up at the top of the HTML
I have no idea where this `\#shadow-root` or `\
Sure enough, disabling Adblock Plus on my own domain clears this up.